Andrew Easton is a qualified Project Manager in addition to being a Chartered Architect.
Our services encompass overall Programming, Risk Management, chairing design team meetings, negotiating design team appointments, producing forms of agreement for design team appointments, advising on procurement, providing Project Management during the construction phase, monitoring progress and costs, and regular reporting to the Client.
Examples of our Project Management experience:
- Overcladding of a general hospital while keeping the building in full use.
- Overcladding, re-roofing and internal refurbishment of several primary and secondary schools.
- Insulation and overcladding of flats which were suffering from facade deterioration.
- Development of Northfield Bowling Club to provide accommodation for the World Grass Bowls Championship.
- Four simultaneous care housing projects for South Lanarkshire Council.
- Highly Serviced and Complex projects, such as the Serology Surveillance Unit for the Scottish Agricultural College.
- Employment of the full design team on a variety of projects including a new hospital, new Council housing projects, and care housing / dementia care developments.
We have also made successful applications for Lottery funding, grant funding of renewable energy installations, and to other sources of grant assistance.
Please contact any of the Partners to discuss your requirements.